One of my absolute favorite snacks as a kid had to be muddy buddies aka puppy chow! This upgraded version exchanges the traditional sources with healthier ingredients, and uses protein powder and powdered peanut butter instead of powdered sugar.
Need more protein?! Click here to order your Propello Life Non-GMO Whey Protein and other supplements at 10% OFF with promo code KENDRAM10!
- 3 Tbsp. Sinister Labs Angry Mills Caffeinated Peanut Spread in Killer Caramel (or any nut butter)
- 8 Tbsp. Enjoy Life or Lily's Dark Chocolate Chips
- 6 c. Chex cereal, any variety (I used rice Chex in macros)
- 2 scoops Propello Life Vanilla Bean Whey
- 2 Tbsp. Powdered Peanut Butter
- In microwave safe bowl, place nut butter and chocolate chips. Melt in microwave; stir every 30 seconds.
- Once melted, add Chex and carefully fold with spatula to not crush cereal.
- Add protein powder and peanut butter, and fold to coat, OR toss in Ziploc bag!
- Store in an airtight container and enjoy!
Whole Batch = 80P, 43F, 184.5C, 11.5g Fiber, 1445 kcal
Per 1c. (approximately 6 servings) = 13.5P, 7F, 31C, 2g Fiber, 241 kcal